Full Charge Bookkeeper/Accountant
Boutique bookkeeping and accounting firm is looking for an enthusiastic, diligent, dedicated team member to oversee the day-to-day business operations of multiple entities. The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with the financial data of a wide range of clients. This position encompasses the following duties: accounting, bookkeeping, budgeting, payroll, some administrative work and other duties as assigned.
- Enter and understand financial transactions: Full cycle bookkeeping including accounts receivable, accounts payable, reconciliations and payroll entry
- Provide regular financial reports (monthly and yearly) and keep timely, accurate records on all financial matters
- 2+ years of experience in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and QuickBooks Online
- Detail oriented and high level of integrity
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Desire to embrace technology and learn new systems
- Desire to be part of the team and ask for help, support, or oversight as appropriate
- Part/Full Time Position, endless growth possibilities.
- Travel within the South Shore and Cape Cod a must.
Please email resumes and questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.